Meet Dr. Urbanski
Dr. Marianne Urbanski is a distinguished periodontist, dental implant specialist and author.
Her patients know her as a great listener, a caring professional, a technology buff and, when it comes to providing great patient care, a stickler for doing things the right way every time.
She has been voted one of Connecticut’s top dentists for more than seven years’ running by Connecticut Magazine.
Dr. Urbanski combines a passion for mind-body health with a commitment to providing the very best in periodontal services and technologies. She has one of the most state-of-the-art practices in Connecticut, and has published a book on mind-body medicine.
Education & Awards
She graduated cum laude from the College of Holy Cross in Worcester, Massachusetts where she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in biology. She received a Doctor of Dental Medicine degree and a Masters of Dental Science degree from the University of Connecticut Dental School.
She has served as a clinical periodontology instructor at the University of Connecticut’s School of Dentistry and the Yale General Practice Residency Program. She has received numerous awards:
- Dental Student Research Society Award
- Commencement Awards from the Department of Oral Biology, the American Academy of Oral Pathology, and the Academy of General Dentistry.
Professional & Community Involvement
Dr. Urbanski is committed to the advancement of her profession. She holds membership or directorships for the following organizations:
- Meriden Wallingford Cheshire Dental Society--Past President (2008)
- American College of Oral Implantology
- Academy of Osseointegration
- Connecticut Society of Periodontics
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- American Dental Association
- Academy of Periodontology
- Connecticut State Dental Association
- Pierre Fauchard Society